piątek, 9 marca 2012

Today

Trochę po angielsku też nie zaszkodzi :)

Today
I look into the sky,
See clouds going by,
Every cloud's as white as snow,
But there's one more
The biggest dark cloud,
That makes the sky black...

It's like today
When you think nothing's okay,
Cause when you only see the dark
You can't see the happiness above
And I promise you that in good time,
Everything's gonna be alright

After rain, there's always sun
Before day is always night
You have to smell a sadness taste,
Before happiness and joy
Cause when you've something lost
You see how precious it was.

It's like today
 When you think nothing's okay,
 Cause when you only see the dark
 You can't see the happiness above
 And I promise you that in good time,
 Everything's gonna be alright

The days goes by,
 I see the sky,
 It's beautiful and blue
 And so joyful are you

Cause it's today,
 When you know,

1 komentarz: